...Why I Blog...

" You will have significant experiences. I hope you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."

-Gordon B. Hinckley

Monday, March 8, 2010

One Week...7 Days...168 Hours

So, we have been keeping this pretty underwraps for approximately two months now (meaning that it has not been mentioned through blog or facebook except for one post made by myself that mentioned a possible trip to Vermont) simply because there is a certain mutual friend amongst the group that I am going with that had they known we were going would have most likely either A) invited themselves along, or B) made arrangements to go on their own at the precise time we would be there and insist on doing everything with us ( I am 99% sure this person doesn't read my blog, so I think I'm fairly safe I won't offend anyone, even though they probably wouldn't know that I'm talking about them...) Honestly, both of those scenarios sometimes put me into spasms of some sort as this person almost constantly invokes the "retard tingles" in everyone associated with them, and I might have been forced commited some heinous crime against the person which may or may not have resulted in death.  In short, for the betterment of everyone (and in particular to keep me from being locked away) the trip was kept in pseudo-secret status.

Until Now!  

Anyway, along with my good friends Fa'ah and V2, I will emigrate from the confines of collegetown in exactly one week to begin the wonderous journey across the Western United States to blissful Anaheim, CA.  Among other things I am greatly looking forward to:

Disneyland in general.
The Beach.
Temperatures ABOVE 40 degrees.
Putting the worries of school behind me momentarily.
Wearing shorts
Wearing flip-flops.
The possibility of eating at Panda Express.
Green landscape!

(The list was originally MUCH longer, but I opted to provide you the condensed version since most of the entries dealt with specifics of Disneyland.)  ;) 

Needless to say, I am something of a D-Land fanatic and get EXTREMELY excited whenever I think about this trip!  It is going to be such a blast!!!!!

3 comments:

Farrah Ann said...

"retard tingles" BAHAHAHA!! I pretty much died laughing. And I'm glad I'm are not the only one that wants to do bodily harm to this person. ;) SO FLIPPIN' EXCITED!!

Unknown said...

SO JEALOUS! ha i am trying desperately to figure out who this mystery person is-- hopefully it's not me ;) HAVE FUN GUYS!

Farrah Ann said...

Haha! Of course it's not you Kaylen. Pretty sure Kelt knows you read his blog and the mystery person is a "he" so don't worry! :D