So I have found a new pass-time that I'm afraid is not going to be beneficial to my studying and getting other things done (although I have found all kinds of extra time lately, because the play I was in,
Measure for Measure, with the junior college theatre department has been cancelled... Okay, I feel the need to explain just a little, but only a little because I'm honestly not at liberty to share any more details than that. Because of some problems within the department [mostly inter-personal issues] the show has been canceled, and the 2009-2010 season is over. Sad day for me since I wasn't involved in any of the problems. :( ). Anyway, the new love of my life has been editing my photos on
PicNik. I've always been really in to photo editing, but I've always had to use the Photoshop installed on the computers in the lab at the junior college, and being a poor college student I've never actually purchased by own copy of Photoshop, but then a friend suggested this amazing website and in short, I am hooked.
It doesn't have all of the functionality of photoshop, but I must say that for a free service (although I will admit, I purchased the rights to use the Premium Version, but even that equates to only be like $2.08 a month, an awesome bargain if you ask me) it has some AMAZING functionality.
So, here's the latest thing I've edited, but definitely plan on seeing much more in days to come (particularly Disneyland stuff!) Enjoy!
P.S. I am seriously so excited about leaving for Cali on Monday that I can hardly contain myself!!! :D
1 comment:
AHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! CALIFORNIA! CALIFORNA! CALIFORNIA! WWWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!
Love your photo editing, by the way. :) Very nice, very nice! How much, how much?? ;)
Post a Comment