What am I doing you might ask? Sitting at the end of a long hallway in the Athletic Center of my JC. Why am I doing this you might ask? Because the campus radio station, for which I am Content Manager, is sponsoring a Battle of the Bands tonight, and someone has to sit down here and make sure no one gets into the classrooms, weight training areas, locker rooms, etc. (basically anywhere besides the main arena). Why did I pick this job? Because it would allow me to watch the BYU vs Gonzaga game
uninterrupted. Perfect plan? I thought so, until the NCAA's "March Madness on Demand" application decided to be a little b***ch. (Am I allowed to use that word in reference to a basketball game of two Christian universities?? Lol.) In short, now I'm super bored, and I keep updating the score of the game every few seconds, and it's no bueno. At least I have my iPod to keep me company (but no Facebook!). So to all my friends enjoying
watching basketball right now:
I ENVY YOU...
No comments:
Post a Comment