...Why I Blog...

" You will have significant experiences. I hope you will write them down and keep a record of them, that you will read them from time to time and refresh your memory of those meaningful and significant things. Some may be funny. Some may be significant only to you. Some of them may be sacred and quietly beautiful. Some may build one upon another until they represent a lifetime of special experiences."

-Gordon B. Hinckley

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Wow, three posts in one day! Oh well...

So, as some of you know, I am the BIGGEST hopeless romantic ever.  I just know that the perfect individual for me is out there somewhere, and that when we meet fireworks will go off in a magnanimous fashion.  :)  Anyway, in that spirit, and in a stupor of boredom while I was watching children, and in joy knowing that there is no schoolwork or anything hovering over my head, I had some fun on picnic this evening.  In honor of the other KW and all of my fellow hopeless romantics I hope you like it!






1 comment:

JennaRae said...

Thanks for following me and commenting :) I love your picture :)